You will be part of a solid and efficient development team to drive product and platform innovation. We have a strong need for technical cleverness and skills to create a roadmap that ensures improvements for consumers, but also moving towards an architecture based on Elasticsearch, Node.js and React/Redux. We are open for new technologies, encourage collaborative decisions and are pushing for multi-disciplinary scrum teams caring about the products we ship.
Your background and skills:
• You want to learn with and from your colleagues to become even better;
• You have gained your development experience in a web environment and you are aware of the impact of your work on a large consumer audience;
• Proficient with Node.js and its current ecosystem
• You have experience optimizing backend performance and determining loading bottlenecks;
• Experience with multiple of: ES6/Next, Babel, Gulp, Webpack, SVG, CSS modules, SASS/LESS, BEM, Flexbox, Responsive Design, Progressive Web Apps, Fonts optimization, WebPagetest, Flux, Redux, Karma, Mocha, Supertest, Sinon, Istanbul ...
• You are a strong communicator;
• Very good conversational skills in English;
• Implement new features and components in our Node.js based backend.
• Consistently care for very good test coverage and automation
• Co-Own our backend architecture and keep a minimal set of documentation up to date
• Drive continuous evolution of our backend architecture together with your team
• Help design RESTful APIs that provide outstanding Developer Experience
We have a beautiful office in the center of Amsterdam, as well as good work-life balance, flexibility, coffee, drinks, daily lunch, table tennis, a competitive football team, social events, and we are looking forward to welcoming you soon!
Please, send your updated CV to Diyana on firstname.lastname@example.org.