Zoover is the largest hotel and travel rating portal in the Netherlands. With 3.2 million ratings, 400,000 hotels and camp sites as well as 900,000 travel tips, our Zoover platform makes finding the perfect holiday a cinch for holidaymakers.
Currently, we are at an exciting transformation period, working towards becoming a booking platform for package holidays. This means a lot of hard work and dedication, as well as a lot of opportunities!
We are data-driven and results-oriented, following strict Agile and Lean Principles. To facilitate our purposes, we have created two “Super-teams”. These are a network of colleagues working together on the same value chain with a common purpose and continuous synchronisation. The multi-disciplinary Scrum team is a part of the Super-team as well as different stakeholders from all departments of the organisation.
As our Scrum Master, you would be facilitating these two super-teams, including the different stakeholders involved from across the organisation, with the goal to reach results while continuously improve our process.
- Guide and coach the Super-teams within Zoover to live according to the Agile Mindset.
- Support the Super-teams to maximize value while having fun at work.
- Build an effective, trusting and safe environment where conflicts are resolved in a healthy way and self-organization can emerge.
- Promote transparency and collaboration within the Super-teams.
- Support the Super-teams to remove impediments at the same time guide people to strengthen their network connections within the organization.
- Contribute to organizational change and act as a Change Agent.
- Work closely with other Zoover leaders.
- Find appropriate methods and tools to help improving agility, both at the team and the organizational level.
- You have completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a full-time Scrum Master.
- You are a strong communicator in English, verbally and written.
- You have excellent communication and facilitation skills to improve collaboration and transparency.
- You think out of the box and foster an environment of empowerment and continuous improvement.
- You act as role model regarding agile values, servant leadership and continuous improvement.
- You love what you do and enjoy collaborating with other passionate Scrum Masters in our agile community.
- You enjoy systemic thinking and have experiences with tools that help with that (e.g. causal-loop diagrams, impact mapping).
- You constantly improve yourself, and at the same time enjoy sharing your knowledge with others (e.g. mentoring, actively participating or organizing Communities of Practice, attend (un-)conferences and meetups).
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile & Lean approaches (e.g. Kanban, Obeya, OKRs, etc.).
- Knowledge of and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Impact Mapping, Agile Games, to be able to coach the teams on these topics.
- Education in Coaching, Mediation, Team-Development, Training, or similar;
We have a beautiful office in the center of Amsterdam, as well as good work-life balance, flexibility, coffee, drinks, daily lunch, table tennis, a competitive football team, social events, and we are looking forward to welcoming you soon!
For more information or to apply directly, please, contact Jill on email@example.com