Zoover is the largest hotel and travel rating portal in the Netherlands. With 3.2 million ratings, 400,000 hotels and camp sites as well as 900,000 travel tips, our Zoover platform makes finding the perfect holiday a cinch for holidaymakers.
As our QA Engineer you will strive to provide a high level of quality and completeness of the software, which is presented to our end users, while making sure all stakeholders’ needs are being met. You should be able to keep track of the development ecosystem, adopt and enforce our processes and workflows. You will be involved in the testing activities across our platforms: web, mobile apps and back-end systems, including automation efforts.
- Create and update detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases, based on requirements, specifications and technical design documents
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and execute testing activities
- Automation of functional tests, providing coverage for new features and updating existing ones as needed
- Identify, record, document and track bugs across sprints and releases
- Perform regression testing on a regular basis and smoke tests after releases
- API testing and Load/Performance testing
- 2 years’ similar experience in a fast-paced data driven organization
- Able to perform cross-browser testing and debugging across different OSs (MacOS, Windows)
- Experience with testing and (remote) debugging of native apps on iOS and Android
- Knowledge of the tools: Selenium, Webdriver.io/Mocha, Appium, Atlassian Suite (JIRA, BitBucket, Confluence, etc), Jenkins
- Familiar with using Unix-based operating systems (MacOS, Linux) in a command-line environment
Nice to have:
- ISTQB Foundation Level certification or similar
- Knowledge of non-Selenium-based automation tools: e.g. TestCafe, PhantomJS
- API testing tools experience: Postman, SoapUI
- Knowledge of any scripting languages: e.g. Perl, Python, Bash scripting
- Databases knowledge: SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Desire to learn: Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platforms
We have a beautiful office in the center of Amsterdam, as well as good work-life balance, flexibility, coffee, drinks, daily lunch, table tennis, a competitive football team, social events, and we are looking forward to welcoming you soon!
For more information or to apply directly, please, contact Diyana on email@example.com.