Senior Frontend Developer
You will be part of a solid and efficient development team to drive product and platform innovation. We have a strong need for technical cleverness to create a roadmap that ensures improvements for consumers, but also moving towards an architecture based on Elasticsearch, Node.js and React/Redux. We are open for new technologies, encourage collaborative decisions and are pushing for multi-disciplinary scrum teams caring about the products we ship.
Your background and skills:
• Continuously learning mindset;
• Ability to work independently and proactively;
• Ability to continuously take ownership for ensuring successful delivery and taking responsibility for complete process;
• Experience optimizing frontend performance and determining loading bottlenecks;
• Experience with majority of: ES6/Next, Multi-threaded/Async programming patterns, Load/performance optimization, Docker, Microservices, Kubernetes, ELK stack, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Travis/Jenkins, REST API design, Selenium, Browserstack, Mocha, Supertest, JMeter, Sinon, Istanbul;
• Strong knowledge of client-side focused tools and libraries: React, Flux, Redux, Babel, Gulp, Webpack, JSDom;
• Very good conversational skills in English;
• Experience in the online travel industry is a big plus;
• Driving the implementation, maintenance and improvement of the front-end architecture;
• Solving critical and complex problems independently to ensure continuity of the product, and proactively taking actions that will prevent repetitive problems in future;
• Responsible (in collaboration with the Chapter Lead) for the creation and realization of the department strategy with stakeholders;
• Serving as a specialist and a mentor within the (project) team in relation to technical knowledge;
• Designing scalable API’s and production application monitoring, scaling and maintenance;
• Leading the continuous deployment of UX components and implementation of design improvements;
We have a beautiful office in the center of Amsterdam, as well as good work-life balance, flexibility, coffee, drinks, daily lunch, table tennis, a competitive football team, social events, and we are looking forward to welcoming you soon!
Please, send your updated CV to Diyana on email@example.com.