Zoover is the largest hotel and travel rating portal in the Netherlands.
With 3.2 million ratings, 400,000 hotels and camp sites as well as 900,000 travel tips, the Zoover platform makes finding the perfect holiday a cinch for holidaymakers.
In our Amsterdam office, around 90 colleagues all work together to achieve this goal by providing inspiring content through our website, blog and other platforms, by developing a user friendly website, apps for tablet and mobile, and offering a varied assortment of accommodations, reviews and customer service.
• Migration of core data and business logic from legacy platform to our new platform
• Support 2018 road map initiatives which are dependent on the legacy codebase
• Upskill on Node.JS
• Align architectural decision making with Chapter leads/Department Head
• Communicate with key business stakeholders and team members
• During the first 90 days read and digest existing documentation regarding the legacy data and codebase. Raise questions and liaise with our external partner on any missing details
• Bachelor Computer Science
• 4+ years ASP.NET, C# (OO) and MS SQL
• 1-2 years Node.JS
• 3-4 years REST API consumption and development
• React/Redux/PostgresSQL beneficial
• Designing and buliding technical solutions on high traffic web applications
• Energetic and goal orientated
• Strong attention to detail with problem solving mindset
• Strong communication skils
• Strong planning and expectation management skills
• Technical challenges and inspiring ambitions
• A company in a “re-startup” phase; you can make an impact on this transformation
• Very personal environment (around 90 FTEs), big brands and part of a listed company
• Working within an international top team
• Good training opportunities
• Opportunities to attend/organize tech events
• A lot of freedom which comes with your responsibility
• Office located at one of the hot spots in Amsterdam city center
• At Zoover & Weeronline performance and fun come together with lunch, table tennis, foosball, parties, teambuilding, sports discounts (gympass), fun activities, casual drinks, etc.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon! Please apply here.
For more information please contact Diyana Lipova by calling +31610009389 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.