Zoover is the largest hotel and travel rating portal in the Netherlands. With 3.2 million ratings, 400,000 hotels and camp sites as well as 900,000 travel tips, the Zoover platform makes finding the perfect holiday a cinch for holidaymakers.
Weeronline.nl is the most well-known consumer website for weather forecasting in the Netherlands. Every month the website and apps are visited around 20-30 million times. The platform does not only deliver weather forecasts for the Netherlands, but also for every other location around the globe! This means that we can serve the consumer just as much when they are biking to work in the Netherlands or hiking in the high Andes or going to the beach at their holiday destination.
What are we looking for?
Who: You are passionate about quality, have an eye for detail, are a good planner and self-motivated
Why: To continuously improve the quality and stability of our platforms
Where: Amsterdam city center
Reporting to: QA Lead
You will strive to provide a high level of quality and completeness of the software which is presented to our end users, while making sure all stakeholders’ needs are being met. You should be able to keep track of the development ecosystem as a whole, adopt and enforce our processes and workflows. You will be involved in the testing activities across our platforms: web, mobile apps and back-end systems, including automation efforts.
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases, based on requirements, specifications and technical design documents
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and execute testing activities
• Identify, record, document and track bugs across sprints and releases
• Perform regression testing prior to a release and smoke tests during releases
• Automation of functional tests, once a solid base of test cases has been established
• API testing and Load/Performance testing
• 1-2 years’ similar experience in a fast-paced data driven organization
• Able to perform cross-browser testing and debugging across different OSs
• Experience with testing and (remote) debugging of native apps on iOS and Android
• Knowledge of the tools: Selenium/Webdriver.io, Appium, Atlassian Suite (JIRA, BitBucket, Confluence, etc), Jenkins
• Familiar with using Unix-based operating systems (MacOS, Linux) in a command-line environment
Nice to have:
• ISTQB FL certification
• Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python, Bash scripting)
• Databases knowledge: SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
• Desire to learn: Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platforms, AWS
What you can count on?
• Technical challenges and inspiring ambitions
• A company in a “re-startup” phase; you can make an impact on this transformation
• Very personal environment (around 90 FTEs), big brands and part of a listed company
• Working within an international top team
• Good training opportunities
• Opportunities to attend/organize tech events
• A lot of freedom which comes with your responsibility
• Office located at one of the hot spots in Amsterdam city center
• At Zoover & Weeronline performance and fun come together with lunch, table tennis, foosball, parties, teambuilding, sports discounts (gympass), fun activities, casual drinks, etc.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon! Please apply here.
For more information please contact Diyana Lipova by calling +31610009389 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.