What do we have to offer?
The most customer focused website for holiday reviews and weather forecasting, our interesting “re-startup” phase, inspiring vision of the future, huge user base and brand awareness, room for creativity and "thinking big", working with the latest technologies, super energetic colleagues and team, ownership, work in international environment: this could be your job!
What are we looking for?
Who: A creative Content & Engagement Specialist
Why: To contribute to the growth of our blog, and to maintain engagement through our social media channels
Where: Downtown Amsterdam, Netherlands
Manager: Head of Content & Engagement (C&E)
Who are you?
You know the social world like the back of your hand. With your pro-active, creative and result driven personality, you manage to be on top of new trends, create viral content and make sure that our engagement rate continues to increase. Eager as you are to learn continuously, you are always optimizing and iterating our current and future social media strategy based on the latest developments in the market.
Next to that, you:
- Have a bachelor or master’s degree with a focus on journalism, communication, advertising, and/or marketing (or related);
- Have 2 to 4 years’ experience with an online A- brand, where you've achieved big results with social media deployment;
- Working knowledge and real-world experience in planning, managing and executing social media initiatives and experience in planning social media programs that include owned (e.g. Blogs), earned (e.g. Facebook) and paid (sponsored posts and tweets) properties;
- Are experienced in cooperating with stakeholders inside and outside the company to create (branded content) partnerships;
- Have proven knowledge in and experience with key social media platforms and guidelines;
- Have strong creative and professional writing skills and experience in content writing (blogs, articles, social media posts);
- Are experienced with photography and/or photo editing software (like Photoshop);
- Are stress resistant and you know from experience how to handle brand sensitive situations;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Dutch and English.
What will be your challenge?
Being the social content specialist within the organization, you serve the Zoover brand by monitoring all social properties, creating unique, engaging content and participating on social media. You work closely together with the online campaign manager and the rest of the Content and Engagement team. Together you initiate, create and successfully execute marketing initiatives to amongst others grow the assigned communities and grow the number of reviews. This includes concept creation, target audience selection, monitoring, optimizing as well as budget and spend management. This means that the role is a lot broader than just social media or just content creation: you really are the linking pin between several disciplines!
Your overall goal of course is to increase the engagement rate over all our social media channels, and to increase the reach of the Zoover Weblog.
To reach these goals, your tasks are:
- Creating, managing and growing brand presence across social media channels, including Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram;
- Drafting the content of the newsletter, making sure it is inspirational, personal and relevant;
- Having an active role in creating and executing content partnerships with external partners.
- Working closely together with the Operations Manager C&E: social, newsletter and partnerships are key in ensuring growth of the weblog;
- Collaborating with the C&E team to develop marketing and communications plans that leverage on social media, newsletter, weblog and or reviews for Zoover. Playing a significant role in this strategy and execution of the content and social marketing plans;
- Being part of the C&E campaign team, making sure that during the whole year successful campaigns are planned, created, executed and optimized in a way that the C&E KPI’s are met;
- Responsible for developing relevant content across owned and earned social channels. Including: blog posts, tweets, status updates, pins, photos and videos;
- Managing measurement tools to provide progress reports and insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and developing new initiatives.
What you can count on?
- A super ambitious, creative and close team to work in;
- Technical challenges and inspiring ambitions;
- A company in a “re-startup” phase; you can make an impact on this transformation;
- Very personal environment (around 90 FTEs), big brands and part of a listed company;
- Working within an international top team;
- Good training opportunities;
- A lot of freedom which comes with your responsibility;
- Office located at one of the hot spots in the center of Amsterdam;
- At Zoover & Weeronline performance and fun comes together with lunch, table tennis, parties, teambuilding, fun activities, casual drinks, etc.
Like to know more or want to apply?
Does this sound like the challenge for you? Please apply here! For more information please contact Liza Schaeffer, talent acquisition manager, by calling +31610724028 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please note that for this role, it is crucial to be able to speak and write Dutch fluently. Applications from candidates who do not meet this requirement will not be taken into consideration.