What do we have to offer?
The most customer focused website for weather forecasting, our interesting “re-startup” phase, inspiring vision of the future, a huge user base and brand awareness, room for creativity and "thinking big", working with the latest technologies, passionate and driven colleagues of 18 different nationalities, ownership and responsibility: this could be your job!
What are we looking for?
Who: A knowledgeable and inspiring team lead Programmatic & AdOps
Why: To shape our long-term programmatic tactics and lead the team
Where: Downtown Amsterdam, Netherlands
Manager: Head of Sales
Who are you?
You are a senior AdOps manager with extensive knowledge of programmatic trading and display advertising. Also, you are experienced in the management of a small team. You have a positive mindset, are able to take quick decisions but also to set out a long-term strategy. Furthermore, you have a network in the Dutch digital advertising world and therefore know where to go to work as effectively as possible.
Next to that, you:
- Have completed a BSc. (HBO) or MSc. (WO) degree. Preferably in Marketing, Business Analytics, Business Information management or related;
- Have around 4 to 6 years work experience in the online marketing area, of which at least 3 years in a (Sr.) AdOps position on the publisher site where you are responsible for all technical aspects of the work field;
- Have knowledge of and experience with data management platforms;
- Have extensive knowledge of and experience with mobile, web and in-app traffic, programmatic trading, DFP, DSP, mobile advertising, SSP, DMP, DFP, Adsense, scripting, CPC, CPA remarketing, trading desks, data and yield management;
- Preferred: an extensive network among media agencies;
- Preferably have knowledge of and experience with yield optimization systems, debugging tools, JS and HTML;
- Have experience in the management of a small team;
- Are result driven, a strong communicator and strong (internal and external) stakeholder manager.
What will be your challenge?
As an online pure player with two brands, we have several revenue streams: CPA / click out (developing towards a bidding model), display (direct and programmatic) and branded content. You will be responsible for the management of a team (2 fte) that is responsible for the programmatic trading and AdOps for both Zoover and Weeronline.
Your biggest challenge will consist of not only coaching and developing this team, but also setting up a middle and long term programmatic strategy in cooperation with the Head of Sales.
Tasks are for example:
- Coaching and developing the programmatic & adops team which exists of a yield manager and digital trading professional;
- Setting up a middle and long term programmatic strategy in cooperation with the Head of Sales;
- Defining an inventory- pricing and segment strategy;
- Working ‘like a spider in the web’, working closely together with the product, content & development teams;
- Researching new partnerships, platforms and commercial opportunities;
- (Technically) enabling optimal data management in order to offer specific audiences on the exchange. Also, working closely together with IT-development to further enable this;
- Yield Management;
- Provide leadership on programmatic technology internally;
- Identifying and executing best practices for our programmatic platform and maintain a strong depth of knowledge of the (programmatic) display advertising industry;
- Provide clear communication to, and collaborate with, other digital media planning resources on programmatic strategies, campaign performance expectations, and other key information.
What you can count on?
- Technical challenges and inspiring ambitions;
- A company in a “re-startup” phase; you can make an impact on this transformation;
- Very personal environment (around 90 FTEs), big brands and part of a listed company
- Working within an international top team;
- Good training opportunities;
- A lot of freedom and own responsibility;
- Office located at one of the hot spots in the center of Amsterdam;
- At Zoover & Weeronline performance and fun comes together with lunch, table tennis, parties, teambuilding, fun activities, casual drinks, etc.
Like to know more or want to apply?
Does this sound like the challenge for you? Please apply here! For more information please contact Liza Schaeffer, talent acquisition manager, by calling +31610724028 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.