What do we have to offer?
The most customer focused website for holiday reviews and weather forecasting + our interesting “re-startup” phase + inspiring vision of the future + huge user base and brand awareness + room for creativity and "thinking big" + working with the latest technologies + super energetic colleagues + ownership + work in international environment = Your Job!
What are we looking for?
Who: A visionary UX manager
What: Owning en developing our UX roadmap and framework
Why: Putting the customer at the center of our thinking is our product development believe!
Where: Amsterdam (City centre)
When: As soon as you are ready
The online travel brand Zoover and the online weather brand Weeronline are since 2012 part of the German listed HolidayCheck Group AG. We operate independently the 2 brands from the Netherlands primarily covering the Dutch and Belgium markets. In total we have 90 employees. Currently our UX team consists out of 3 designers (visual and interaction) and 1 UX researcher.
Who are you?
- Visionary with strong conceptual skills;
- Someone who has the ability to analyze data, research and translate this into actionable epics;
- Strong visual and interaction designer (Strong design portfolio is expected, especially web and mobile);
- Experienced with conceptualizing, driving, and leading (complex) design projects, and can communicate to engineers and marketing as easily as the creative teams;
- You love to dive into the challenges that come with a company in transformation and want to help drive that positive change. You are transparent and collaborative and believe that teaming up is the best way to achieve lasting results;
- A systems and design thinker, and have the experience to prove it
- Strong communicator to align cross-functional stakeholders, but also the product and development team in a clear and compelling;
- Masters / Bachelors Degree in Design or related field;
- 5+ years conducting user experience design and research in consumer oriented environment (online);
- 2+ years managing or coaching a team of designers.
What will be your challenge?
- Take responsibility, develop and maintain a UX roadmap to guide product management, designers and dev teams in planning and implementing the company vision;
- Develop a UI framework that guides our interaction and visual design work;
- Passionately advocate for the user to ensure that the product development constantly focuses on user needs and expectations;
- Manage and develop our designers to help them reach business and career goals;
- Collaborate with development & product teams to ensure proper translation of design intent;
- Succesful and fruitful stakeholdermanagement with key commercial teams (marketing & sales)
- Continually bring outside in thinking into the process and actively direct teams to prototype ideas to get the best thinking into the system as it matures and expands.
What can you count on?
- Technical challenges and inspiring ambitions
- A company in a “re-startup” phase; you can make an impact on this transformation
- Very personal environment (around 90 FTEs), big brands and part of a listed company
- Working within an international top team
- Good training opportunities
- A lot of freedom which comes with your responsibility
- Office located at one of the hot spots in the center of Amsterdam
- At Zoover & Weeronline performance and fun comes together with lunch, table tennis, parties, teambuilding, fun activities, casual drinks, etc
Like to know more or want to apply?
Please apply by sending your CV, portfolio and a short motivation.
For more information please contact Liza Schaeffer by calling +31610724028 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org